Cafe Rio Chicken Recipe is a delicious recipe and you don’t have to doubt its quality. It’s the same as what you get in a popular restaurant. The chicken breast is delicious cooked in a zesty sauce, while also using Mexican spices.
For those of you who love Mexican cuisine, it seems that Cafe Rio Chicken Recipe is an extraordinary dish that you should try at home.
This is shredded chicken with a famous sauce, providing delicious chicken meat for you. If you can make your own at home, why go to a restaurant? We will share with you step by step how to make Cafe Rio Chicken like a famous restaurant.
This shredded chicken is perfect as an appetizer, although some people prefer sweet pork barbacoa. For us, shredded chicken with Cafe Rio Chicken Recipe is perfect as a special meal.
We have this recipe for you, because spending time in a restaurant every day would be very uneconomical. By knowing the leaked Cafe Rio Chicken Recipe, you can bring this dish to the family table every day.
How to Make a Simple Cafe Rio Chicken
Making Cafe Rio Chicken is very easy, you don’t need a lot of activity here, this dish is only cooked in a crock pot and you only need to use 5 types of ingredients. Done, and you can enjoy this dish every day.
Let’s take a look at the manufacturing steps:
– Place two pounds of chicken breast, this is usually two to three chicken breasts, in the Crock Pot.
– Now pour a cup of zesty sauce over the chicken breast
– Sprinkle with 1/2 tablespoon chili powder, 1/2 tablespoon cumin and use in a crock pot 2 cloves of minced garlic.
– Now cover the Crock Pot and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.
– Once the chicken is cooked, remove it from the crock pot, shred it, and place it back in the juice to serve.
Recipe Tips and Substitutions
Follow these few cooking tips to make the perfect Cafe Rio Chicken.
We usually serve Cafe Rio Chicken with cilantro lime, we also add tomatillo as a dressing, this will whet your appetite and make you want to eat it immediately.
You can also use this chicken in:
In addition to making Cafe Rio Chicken dishes, you can also use this chicken breast for several other types of dishes such as:
Enchiladas: Replace these shredded chicken with chicken enchiladas and white sour cream sauce.
Burritos: Wrap chicken, beans, cheese in a burrito-sized tortilla, finally cover with enchilada sauce, you can add cheese on top and cook at 350 degrees until the cheese has melted.
Quesadillas: Another way is to make a sand-which with shredded chicken and cheese on tortillas. Cook over low heat in a skillet that has been greased with oil, cook until the cheese is melted.
Also see recipes:
For one gram serving, the recipe has provide the nutrient like below.
Calories: 204kcal, Carbohydrates: 4g, Protein: 24g, Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g, Trans Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 73mg, Vitamin A: 198IU, Potassium: 464mg, Sodium : 432mg, Calcium: 16mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 3g, Vitamin C: 2mg, and Iron: 1mg.
Very easy isn’t it!, This shredded chicken recipe is very popular and is a favorite dish of many people, especially Mexicans. For those of you who are culinary lovers, then Cafe Rio Chicken Recipe is something you must try, besides being easy you can serve yourself the famous Mexican cuisine.
Simple Cafe Rio Chicken RecipePrint Recipe
- 1 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 2 pounds skinless chicken breasts, use 2-3 breasts
- ½ tablespoon chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tablespoon cumin
- Take the crock pot and put the chicken breast
- Pour Italian sauce over chicken breast
- Top it with chili powder, cumin, and minced garlic.
- Cover the Crock Pot and cook on low heat for 5 hours
- When the chicken is done, remove from the Crock Pot, shred chicken breasts, and return to the juice or gravy for serving.