Reheat Steak – The steak is delicious because of the delicious taste of the meat and we really like it at the first bite, the first bite makes us mesmerized with the taste of the meat is soft and delicious.
The juice steak with BBQ sauce was amazing, nothing beats it, it was sweet, tangy, with soft mashed potatoes.
That’s the impression when we enjoy a bite of steak the first time, but what about the rest of the steak last night and we want to reheat. The reheated steak differs in taste and delicacy. The taste will be reduced especially if you don’t know how to reheat the steak.
If you don’t know how to reheat steak, then the taste will be chewy, bland, even dry, of course you don’t like food like this, then knowing how to reheat steak is important for you to know and we will explain here to you about how to reheat steak correct.
So, read on about how to reheat this meat dish, so you still get a great texture and flavor even if it’s not exactly the same as fresh steak. At least, you get a decent taste for you to bite back.
These steak reheating techniques and tips will give you the experience of enjoying leftover steaks like you’d enjoy the first steak you remove from the heat.
How to Reheat Steak
To reheat steak properly, there are 3 ways you can try. You can heat the steak in the microwave, on the stove or in the oven.
You can follow any method you like. If you follow the procedure for reheating the steak that we provide, then you will get maximum results and you can enjoy the rest of the steak again as usual.
If so, I tend to reheat the oven and an oven-heated steak will usually give the best results. Immediately, we will see how to reheat steak so that it can be used longer and saves more money.
How to reheat steak in the microwave
Of course, reheating steak in the microwave is not the ideal or best way, but it is the fastest. This works well if you are in a time crunch. There’s no faster way to heat a steak than using the microwave.
How to do it, follow the steps below:
What you need:
- Steak sauce
- Microwave safe dishes.
- Put the steak you want to reheat in a microwave-safe plate
- Take the remaining steak juice, and sprinkle it over the steak you are reheating
- Then cover the plate with plastic wrap or use a heat-resistant lid
- Then, microwave your steak on low to medium heat for 30 seconds or until your steak is cooked through.
Pro Tip: Using steak juice makes your steak taste the same as fresh steak. This adds moisture and is important so that it doesn’t dry out your steak on the plate.
How to Reheat Steak in the Oven
Using the oven to reheat the steak takes up a lot of your time.
But using the oven can give very satisfying results. Your steak will be tender, rich in flavour, juicy, so using the oven to reheat the steak is great for great results.
If you are not in a hurry and want your steak delicious, you can use this method.
What you need:
- A big frying pan,
- One tablespoon of oil or butter
- A baking sheet
- wire rack
- First; preheat the oven to 250 F
- Take a baking sheet and put a durable wire in it
- Place the steaks on a wire rack and place them in the preheated oven
- Wait until your steak is cooked internally at 100 to 110 F. This may take about 20 minutes.
- While waiting for your steak to heat up, heat a skillet and add a little oil or butter, using high heat.
- Once your steak is done in the oven, remove it from the oven, and quickly place it on the preheated skillet.
- Allow your steak to sear on each side, this may take about 30 seconds.
Pro Tip: when the oil is very hot in the pan, reduce the heat before adding the steak to the skillet. It can also prevent the risk of the meat getting too hot or dry.
How to Reheat Steak on the stovetop
If you want your steak to return to the way it was when it was new, you can reheat it using the stove. For a tender and tasty steak you have to use the stove, see what you need.
What you need:
- bottle of water,
- A heavy-duty freezer bag
- One tablespoon oil or butter
- Remove the steak from the refrigerator, keep it at room temperature for 30 minutes
- Heat a pot of water over low heat to about 130 F
- Put the steak in the freezer bag, and close the lid tightly.
- Place the freezer bag with the steak in the water and make sure the freezer bag doesn’t touch the rim of the pot.
- Let the steak cook until done, this will probably take about 5 minutes.
- While the steak is heating up, put a tablespoon of oil or butter in a skillet and heat it.
- When the steak is warm, remove it from the freezer bag, and broil it on the prepared, preheated skillet. Grilling this steak will ensure that your steak is tender and has the ideal structure.
- Allow a few minutes after being reheated, then you just enjoy it.
Pro Tip: When you reheat steak in a freezer bag, you can even add additional spices such as chopped greens, onions, carrots, or shallots or your choice of seasonings for a more delicious taste.