Personal identification information
We may collect personally identifiable information from letsgoforhealthylive.com users in various ways, including but not limited to, when visiting the site, filling out forms, and in connection with other activities, services, features, resources we make available on letsgoforhealthylive.com. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may visit our site anonymously, and we only collect personal information from users if they voluntarily submit personally identifiable information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may also collect non-personal information about our site users, whenever they use our site. Non-personal information can be in the form of browsers, types of computers, technical information about the means of connecting to our website users. It could be an operating system, internet service provider and other information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
letsgoforhealthylive may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
– To improve customer service, Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
– To personalize user experience, We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
– To improve our Site, We may use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
– To share your information with third parties, We may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
– To send periodic emails, We may use the email address to send them information and updates pertaining to their orders. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, usernames, passwords, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.