How to Get Rid of Cheek Fat – The face is the part of the body that most people observe. Because of this, many women and even men want to get a nice face with cheeks that are free of fat. The facial outline that is shaped like a jawbone chisel determines the structure of your face and this defines your true appearance.
There are several physical activities that can be done to get rid of cheek fat so that it can give a more beautiful appearance to your face. So, what can be done to lose fat in this part of the body? Below are some exercises that you can try to form a beautiful and beautiful fat-free face.
Simple Exercise that Can Get Rid of Your Cheek Fat
1. Chin Lift
This is a muscle exercise in the jaw, throat, this is an exercise that is usually done to get rid of chin fat or get rid of a double chin.
How to do it:
- Tilt your head up, and your eyes are fixed on the ceiling
- Close your lips, as if you are pouting
- Hold for 10 seconds and try to relax
- Repeat the exercise up to 10 repetitions
2. Jaw Release exercise
This is an exercise to stretch the muscles on the lips, cheeks and jaw. This is useful for getting more prominent cheekbones and jawline.
How to do it:
- Sit and stand with your back straight
- Keep your lips closed, then move your jaw as if you are chewing.
- Sit and stand with your back straight.
- Inhale with your nose
- Press your tongue against your lower jaw, and exhale with your mouth
- Hold for 5 seconds and repeat up to 10 reps.
3. Lips Pull
Next, an exercise to get rid of cheek fat is to do lips pulling. This is a yoga asana practice which, if practiced regularly, lifts the facial muscles, making you look younger.
How to do it:
- Sit or stand with your head held normally
- Lift your lower lip by pushing your lower jaw forward
- Feel the stretch in the chin muscles, and at the jaw line
- Hold for 10-15 seconds and relax
- Repeat up to 10 repetitions
4. Puffy Cheeks
There is also an exercise called Puffy Cheeks. This facial exercise aims to strengthen your upper cheek muscles and make your face look more beautiful. How to do it, pay attention to the following.
- Inhale with your mouth until your cheeks expand, and hold your breath for 10 seconds
- Then transfer the air to your right cheek, and hold it for 10 seconds
- Then slide it over to the left cheek, hold for another 10 seconds, and exhale.
- Repeat this exercise for up to 10 repetitions.
5. Fish Face
This exercise to remove cheek fat is known as the “smiling fish face”. This is a very popular one for toning facial muscles, and getting rid of fat on the cheeks.
How to do it:
- Suck your cheeks and curl your lips
- Hold this pose, and try to smile in a position like this
- Hold for 5 seconds
- And repeat up to 10 repetitions
Some Important Tips
Apart from the exercises that we have described, pay attention to the simple tips below in getting rid of your cheek fat.
Chewing gum is a form of exercise to get rid of cheek fat, it’s not only fresh but also great as a facial beauty exercise. Repeated chewing movements can strengthen your jaw. You try it by chewing gum for 20 minutes after dinner or lunch.
– Doing facial treatments with hot towels. It can also help you get rid of fat on the cheeks. Try dipping the towel in hot water, and placing it on your face for 15 to 20 seconds and repeating five times. For maximum results, do the treatment with a hot towel one hour before you sleep.
– Another way you can do to get rid of your cheek fat is to massage your face regularly. This exercise not only reduces facial fat but also can shape your face and tone it up. If you accumulate fluid on your face, massage exercises like this can also reduce fluid retention.
Another Tip for Getting Rid of Cheek Fat
As long as you do exercises to shape your face, reduce fat, you are advised to avoid foods that contain lots of salt, starch, sugar, and oil. Do not consume alcohol, this aims to avoid dehydration. Eat foods high in protein, because foods like this are very good at burning fat.