This time we from letsgoforhealthylive.com present a simple but very easy recipe to make delicious food. The food we are referring to is the Hot Pockets Air Fryer. However, this article contains third party affiliate links originating from amazon.com and we get a small fee with no additional burden for those of you who buy products through that affiliate link.
The point of this article is about how to make a Hot Pockets Air Fryer. Crispy golden brown dish, and delicious. This snack is very appetizing for consumption during the day. Only by using an air fryer, you can easily serve this snack.
Hot Pockets Air Fryer is frozen food that can be found in grocery stores, you can find it on the shelves of the frozen food section. Buy frozen Hot Pockets and fry them in an air fryer. Only a moment you can serve it delicious and healthy.
We will tell you how to make an easy Hot Pockets Air Fryer recipe. You can easily serve this golden snack for your family. For those who are busy with work, using the Air Fryer can save you a lot of time. So, now you have no more excuses not to cook yourself at home.
Maybe you only have 15 minutes to serve up a delicious Hot Pockets Air Fryer.
This is an awesome tool that can fry food well and deliciously. With the Air Fryer, you can fry Hot Pockets without using oil so it’s healthier, you’ve cut down on trans fats which are proven bad for health. This is really a new breakthrough that pampers chefs and housewives.
By using frying technology like this, you no longer need to be afraid of fat and even frozen hot pockets. Take your frozen Hot Pockets and place them directly on the air fryer basket and wait a while, then your food is ready to be served.
Now, we are here to show you how to make Hot Pockets with the Air Fryer. Get some paper ready and jot down or print out the recipe!
You want to make Hot Pockets in Air Dryer? Pay attention to what you must have the following:
- Air Fryer >>> Get it on Amazon Store
- Non-stick spray (we use this to spray the air fryer basket so it doesn’t stick), olive oil, parchment paper.
- In addition to using non-stick spray, you can also use aluminum foil, but be careful and check first whether your product allows its use or not.
Materials you will need:
– Frozen Hot Pockets
– Go to the supermarket, you can find Freezer hot Pockets in the frozen food section.
– Making Hot Pockets with air fryer there are two kinds. Some use frozen ingredients directly from the supermarket and some use dough (we make it from scratch instead of using ready-made products). Both were delicious with a touch of the air fryer.
– These two recipes will be discussed below, let’s take a good look!
Hot Pockets are placed in the air fryer and make space between each other so as to allow air to circulate properly, this will make the Hot Pockets cook perfectly.
Serve the cooked Hot Pockets with your favorite sauce. You can use leftover pizza sauce or cheese sauce.
Do not heat the air fryer with parchment paper, or anything that could be sucked into the heating element. Always put parchment paper or foil (if you are using foil) in the frying basket. But first, preheat the air fryer before you add the food.
Easy Frozen Hot Pocket Homemade Air Fryer (Recipe1 from Frozen)
– The first step, lets heat the air fryer at 360 degrees F, may be you need 4 minutes.
– Pour the olive oil on frying pan, also can use the non-stick spray, or using the parchment paper or foil. But, please read the guides for product if your product allow you to use it.
– When finished, take you the Hot Pockets from the crisper sleeve and then put it on the single layer in the fryer basket.
– Then, just fry the Hot Pockets in the Air Fryer for about 13 minutes or until they turn golden yellow in color.
– Now the time to remove or take the Hot Pockets, serve with its self or with your favorite other sauce.
N O T E : You need to attention that Hot Pockets Air Fryer is made using a Cosori air fryer. So, If you use a different product, you should know the exact time you need in frying. Different brand of product may be will have a different guides in frying.
This recipe is good and we always use it for our snack. By using the air frying no things to worry if you wanna to cook by your self at home. The cosori 5.8 Air Fryer will help you to get a delicious Hot Pocket taste, healthy and easy to prepare.
How To Make An Air Fryer Hot Pocket (Recipe 2 from Dough)
You will need the following:
– You need a can of pizza dough, you can use homemade pizza dough. To make it you can use puff pastry, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni slices, pizza sauce, eggs and need a little water for washing eggs and seal Hot Pockets.
– Make a beaten egg with water and eggs together.
– To make your work easier in cutting out the dough you will use for the Pockets. Now you need to sprinkle the dough with pizza sauce, pepperonis, mozzarella cheese, and on the top please cover it with others piece of dough.
– For covering the dough you can use the tip of the fork, cover it in the edges of the Pockets. Then smear the top of the Pocket with the beaten egg.
– Place the Hot Pockets in the frying basket in a single layer. Now, you can fry the pizza pockets using Air Fryer at 350 F for 8 minutes or until golden brown. While waiting to cook, turn the pizza bag over carefully to prevent spoiling.
– Serve with your favorite sauce.
Other Air Fryer Recipes:
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe
- Frozen Chicken Patties in Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
- Creamy Salmon Pasta Recipe
Hot Pocket Air Fryer FAQs
How do I store leftover hot pockets?
Store Hot Pockets in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2 days. For using it in the future, you only need to reheat it using the air fryer, re-heat for 2 minutes only.
What additives can you add to Hot Pockets?
It’s just like pizza you make yourself. You can add your favorite pizza topping on the inside of Hot Pockets. Use healthy ingredients for consumption such as pineapple, peppers, ham, onions, mushrooms, deli meat and other ingredients according to your wishes.