The Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts is another way of frying the vegetables you love. The result of using an air fryer, your vegetables are healthier because they are free of trans fat. These are parmesan Brussels Sprouts, the perfect side dish for your dinner, and you can have them ready in just 15 minutes.
Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts with Parmesan is a nutritious food that serves as an appetite stimulant for your child. This can be an alternative for those of you who have children who lack appetite. Also, if your child doesn’t like vegetables, you can try serving your nutritious veg with this way. For example, frying with an air fryer, with a little spice you can try it very easily.
This side dish recipe is so delicious, I’m afraid you’ll fall in love after reading my post. You can serve brussels sprouts better, as they will be crispier and more appetizing. As a delicious dinner side dish, you can beat a variety of other food flavors at night. If you like to eat Fillet Mignon, Honety Mustard Salmon, Naked Grilled Chicken Tenders, and Pistachio Crusted Chicken, this won’t beat your craving for crispy Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts.
How? Do you want to make your meal right away? If so, what do you need to make Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts?
What do you need to make Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts?
It’s easy to make crunchy and delicious Brussels sprouts. I use the Cosori 5.8 Quart Air Fryer product in this recipe. You can put all forms of Brussels Sprouts into the Air fryer, and you just need to fry them with an air frying system.
Want to make this crunchy recipe, here’s the recipe:
- Brussels sprouts
- virgin olive oil
- Fresh garlic and garlic powder
- Shredded or grated parmesan cheese
- Use kosher salt
- Bolack peppers
If you have prepared all the ingredients, now we go step by step to make the Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts.
How to make Crispy Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
– Cut the sprouts in half, and clean them by removing any parts that are wilted or no longer fresh.
– Use a bowl to mix all the Brussels Sprouts with a tablespoon of olive oil, garlic powder and minced garlic.
– Stir well until all the spices come together and become an inseparable whole.
– Now turn on the Air Fryer at 400 F, immediately put the sprouts in the air fryer. Make sure that the brussel sprouts are on a single layer and that they are all hitting the bottom of the air fryer basket. It is important to note that all brussel sprouts are crispy when ripe.
– Fry in an air fryer for 10 minutes, turning the frying basket so that your brussel sprouts cook evenly.
– Use salt for flavoring, use as much as 1/2 teaspoon, and also use the same amount of black pepper.
– Now you can serve the brussel sprouts air fryer. We call it “Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts”. Cooking with a machine without using oil, is healthier and crispier and more appetizing.
Attention: We use Cosori Air Fryer, maybe if you use other air fryer, you have to adjust the cooking time.
FAQ’s about Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
Do you have to cut the sprouts in half before cooking?
To prepare the sprouts, you need to cut them into two halves. But if the size is small, I usually leave it without cutting it. Cutting the sprouts in half aims to make it more palatable when bitten because this is the right size in the mouth.
Do I need to spray the basket before cooking the brussel sprouts?
The Brussels Sprouts are pre-coated with olive oil, so they won’t stick to the frying pan anymore (you don’t have to spray the frying basket again).
Can I use frozen Brussels sprouts?
How about frozen cabbage, will the Air Fryer handle it? Yes, you can use frozen cabbage directly. Frozen Brussels sprouts will also be crispy and healthy by using an air fryer.
Is there a new way to prepare sprouts?
If you fry Brussels sprouts using an air fryer. If you want to taste like a nice balsamic glaze, you can try Bertoll’s.
Can I store leftover air fryer Brussels sprouts?
It’s okay, you can store leftovers from Brussels sprouts, in the refrigerator they can last for 3-4 days. If you want to reheat it, just put it in an air fryer basket and heat it to 400 F. Do this until your Brussels are hot and warm.